In another fitness check-in, we go over some of the most frequently recognised fitness thoughts that are not specifically true:
1) If females lift weights, they'll get bulky.
2) I can cancel out by bad diet with workouts!
3) I want to lose weight JUST around my obliques. Keep everything else the same!
4) I can burn more fat on an empty stomach.
5) CARBS ARE BAD!
6) Weight lifting turns fat into muscle!
7) I just want a Six-pack, so I'm just ONLY going to work on sit-ups and planks.
8) If you don't feel sore the day after your workout, your workout wasn't good enough...
9) Starving myself is the best way to lose weight.
We share the scientific reality that makes these statements a myth in the hopes of changing the mindset of the general approach to fitness.
For more information on our show, visit brosandblokes.com or check out our social media platforms:
Youtube: Search "Bros and Blokes"
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/brosandblokes)